Eight Hour Concept

    Give Help - Activation Amount
  • You can Activate your Eight ( 8 ) Hour Concept by making Commitment of Rs. 50,000/- Only.
     
  • You can Activate your Sixteen ( 16 ) Hour Concept by making Commitment of Rs. 40,000/- Only.
     
  • You can Activate your Twenty ( 24 ) Four Hour Concept by making Commitment of Rs. 30,000/- Only.
     
  • You can Activate your Thirty Two ( 32 ) Hour Concept by making Commitment of Rs. 20,000/- Only.
     
  • You can Activate your Fourty ( 40 ) Hour Concept by making Commitment of Rs. 10,000/- Only.
     
  • You can Activate your Fifty ( 50 ) Hour Concept by making Commitment of Rs. 5,000/- Only.
     
  • You can activate your Commitment by Purchasing Activation Pin From Your Sponsor.
     
  • You can do multiple Commitment in a Single Day In Single I.D. From 8:00 A.M. To 8:00 P.M.

 
    Get Help - Eligible Commitment
  • You will get return of 150% in Just Eight ( 8 ) To Fifty ( 50 ) Hours As Per Package Given Above. It means Return of Rs. 75,000 in Eight Hours on every Commitment of Rs. 50,000/- OR Rs. 7,500 in Fifty Hours on every Commitment of Rs. 5,000/- only.

 
    Get Help - Non Eligible Commitment
  • You will get return of 10% Weekly For 15 Weeks. It means Return of Rs. 7,500 on every Commitment of Rs. 5,000/- only.

 
    Eligible Commitment
  • First 70% of Total Commitment made under Four Hour Concept will be treated as Eligible Commitment. Remaining 30% will get return as per Non Eligible Commitment.

Other Terms And Conditions.

    READ IMPORTANT TERMS AND CONDITIONS UNDER EIGHT DAY INCOME PLAN. FOR MORE DETAILS, CLICK HERE .
Note: -   To Add Your Sponsor's ID here, Fill Up Contact Us Form Now.